Simon will be explaining:-
- Help you to present the smallest target possible to potential attackers
- Understand common attack vectors
- Mitigation against common attack vectors
- How to ask the right questions of other developers & system administrators
- Encourage auditing of code & improved development procedures
- Not being specific about languages - these principles apply to most.
- Help you to think like the person that is attacking your application
If you have a laptop you are welcome to bring it along and follow along with some of the demonstrations.
The Works - at The Mac Belfast
"The Works" is on the 4th floor. Take the elevator just inside the door, then follow the signs.
Public car parking in St. Annes Sq. Multi-Story. (Map)
Thu 26th June 18:30pm - 9pm (starts at 7pm sharp)
Please register with just ONE of the following
Thank you to our event sponsors for the evening, tibus. Without sponsors this type of event simply wouldn’t happen.